Ice and Water Refrigerator Filter Replacement for W10295370A FILTER1.
Ice and Water Refrigerator Filter Replacement for W10295370A FILTER1. This premium push button water filter is used in side-by-side refrigerators with filter access in the base grille or interior. While retaining beneficial fluoride, this water filter reduces cysts, asbestos, chlorine taste and odor, particulates (class I), lead, and mercury. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water.
- Reduces cysts, asbestos, chlorine taste and odor, particulates, lead, mercury and more
- Retains beneficial fluoride
- This filter works with refrigerators that require filter W10295370 and W10295370A
- Change filter every 6 months
W10295370, W10295370A, FILTER1, WRL767 SIAM, WRS322FDAB,WRS325FDAB, WRS526SIAH, WRS537SIAB, P4RFWB, P5WB2L, W10276924, W10291030, PS2378001, Kenmore 46-9930, 9930.
Easy to use with these leading refrigerator brands: Whirlpool, MAYTAG, KitchenAid, JENN-AIR, and Amana. Replacement for the discontinued W10295370A.
Filter Life: 6 months or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 30-120 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 7-1/8″ Long x 1-7/8″ Diamete
REMINDER: Flush 4 gallons of water through water filter cartridge before use and Please replace the dispensable filter every 6 months or 200 gallons to maximize to maximize contaminant reduction (Replacement installation is safe and easy).
For best performance and to ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is highly recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
How To Replace The Water Filter Replacement for W10295370A :
- Open the filter cover door, by gently lifting it up. As the door opens the filter will be released and eject slightly from the housing.
- Pull the used filter straight out. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
- Align the filter so the arrow on the end of the new water filter is facing up.
- Gently push the new filter into the hole. As you insert the filter, the cover door will begin to close.
- Push firmly on the filter cover door, until it snaps closed.