Transform Your Network To WS-C2960X-48LPS-L Switches
Cisco offers a line of intelligently managed switches aimed squarely at medium-sized organizations. Additionally, the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series (WS-C2960X-48LPS-L) is a range of fixed-configuration, standalone switches that enable improved switching services, sophisticated security, IP communications, wireless networking, and scalable administration. Moreover, these switches provide the security, intelligence, and feature set that today’s demanding corporate settings expect.
This product line’s WS-C2960X-48LPS-L is a 48-port PoE model. It has 48-gigabit connections and can deliver up to 370W of electricity. The WS WS-C2960X-48LPS-L offers four 1G SFP uplink ports in addition to the 48-gigabit access ports. Also, these ports accept a wide range of SFPs, including copper and fiber variants. So, this model has the LAN feature set as a standard.
Moreover, the amount of power available per port changes based on the number of ports in operation because the 2960X series supports 802.3at and 802.3af PoE. Also, the WS-C2960X-48LPS-L, for example, can support up to 12 ports at 30W of PoE or 24 ports at 15.4W. This enables the switch to power a wide range of device kinds.
What Issues Must Be Addressed By WS-C2960X-48LPS-L?
Medium-sized enterprises must do the following to prosper in today’s competitive business environment:
- Achieve maximum network availability and performance to support mission-critical applications and services.
- Maintain the highest level of security to protect corporate assets and meet regulatory requirements.
- accommodate modern technology installations such as IP telephony and wireless LANs by providing sophisticated network intelligence to accommodate delay-sensitive IP voice and video traffic.
Features & Capabilities:
The Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series comes with either LAN Base or LAN Lite software. Both versions include:
- Strong connectivity to the desktop to alleviate bottlenecks and boost application performance
- Improved security, including support for identity services and secure encryption of administrative traffic
- Redundancy and resiliency features to ensure critical application availability
- PoE to support wireless environments, IP phones, and video cameras, removing the need for separate power supplies and wiring for Ethernet-powered devices.
- Quality-of-service (QoS) intelligence to classify network traffic, prioritize critical applications, and optimize network bandwidth
- Simple, scalable management via a command-line interface (CLI) or the GUI-based Cisco Network Assistant and Cisco SmartPort technology
- Long-term investment protection with a limited lifetime hardware warranty and free continuous software updates
- Improve employee productivity and customer response by protecting the availability of critical business applications and enabling sophisticated IP phone and video services with the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series
- Improve the performance of corporate applications and make better use of network capacity
- Provide strong network security to secure customer data and assets, prevent network assaults, and meet regulatory requirements.
- Improve IT staff operating efficiency by easily deploying and centrally managing IP communications and wireless solutions
- Decreasing the time and effort required to design, administer, and optimize the network as the business environment expands
- Safeguarding technology investments with a scalable, centrally controllable network foundation that can grow with the business and support new applications on an ongoing basis
WS-C2960X-48LPS-L Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series (WS-C2960X-48LPS-L) comes with a Cisco Limited Lifetime Warranty, which ensures that under normal use, hardware will be free of defects in materials and workmanship, or Cisco will replace it. Also, the warranty period for the fan and power supply is five years from the ship date. Additionally, if the product is discontinued, Cisco warranty support is limited to five years from the date of the announcement.