In India, the Netgear Nighthawk RAX20 wireless router has been announced. Both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands are enabled by the RAX20 router. It’s also compliant with Wi-Fi 6 certification, which increases capacity and productivity by using OFDMA. It also has a quad-core processor and supports the new WPA3 security protocol. Netgear also features five-gigabit ports, four of which are LAN ports and one of which is a WAN port. According to the manufacturer, the router can deliver speeds of up to 1.8Gbps.
Price and availability of Netgear Nighthawk RAX20 in India
The Netgear Nighthawk RAX20 is available at leading online and offline retailers for Rs 18,999. Netgear, on the other hand, is selling the wireless router for Rs 11,699. The app will be available on Netgear’s website. The company hasn’t stated how long the free trial will last.
Specifications and features of the Netgear Nighthawk RAX20
Over the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies, the Netgear Nighthawk RAX20 reaches a total speed of 1.8Gbps, split into 600Mbps and 1,200Mbps, respectively. It can link to more than 20 devices in a home or small office using OFDMA and Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax). Backward support for Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) or earlier ratings is also available from Netgear, which will boost system communication with the router.
In an official statement, Netgear India manager Marthesh Nagendra said, “The Nighthawk RAX20 offers reliable and strong signal strength to multiple devices at the same time so you can enjoy smooth gaming and 4K UHD video streaming, faster file transfers and backups, and boosts your overall work productivity.”
The Netgear Nighthawk RAX20 router has a quad-core processor that allows it to transmit gigabits of data with very little CPU load. For better connectivity, it also has a USB 3.0 port, four LAN ports, and one WAN port. Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are both provided by the Netgear router.
- WiFi Technology : 802.11ax Dual Band WiFi (AX1800)
- WiFi Performance : AX1800 WiFi
- WiFi Range: Small to medium homes
- WiFi-Band: Simultaneous dual-band 2.4 & 5GHz
- Number of Ethernet Ports: Five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN & 4 LAN)
- Processor: Quad-core processor
- Security : Standards-based WiFi Security (802.11i, 128-bit AES encryption with PSK)
- Automatic firmware update delivers latest security patches to the router
- VPN Support—Secure access to your home network away from home
- Standards : 2.4GHz: 600Mbps, 40/20 MHz 1024/256-QAM
- 5GHz: 1200Mbps, 80/40/20 MHz 1024-QAM
- Five (5) 10/100/1000Mbps—(1 WAN & 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dimensions: 9.96 x 6.06 x 1.69 in (253 x 154 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 1.23lbs (558.4g)
- Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista®, XP®, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ 55 or higher, Firefox® 45 or higher, Safari® 10 or higher
You must log in to post a comment.